Error in game (Spa Eng)

Joguar

[English]

Hello good morning, for several weeks I could not open the game due to this warning I received, and downloaded all the game controllers, audio and video, I also changed the resolutions and the problem still persists. The game is also downloaded many times in case the download has failed, but no. Virtually abandon the game for that very reason. I do not know what else to try to do to solve this problem. Something to say is that I have always played quietly on my pc and had not had any problems before.

[Español]

Hola buenos días, Desde hace varias semanas no e podido abrir el juego debido a este aviso que me sale, E descargado todos los drivers de juego, de audio y vídeo y aun así, también e cambiado las resoluciones y aun persiste el problema. También e descargado muchas veces el juego por si era algo referente a la descarga fallida, pero no. Prácticamente e abandonado el juego por eso mismo. No se que mas intentar para solucionar este problema. Algo para decir es que siempre e jugado tranquilamente en mi pc y no habia tenido inconvenientes antes.

Screenshot_2.png.d361a5414301f7fcc93c9d5896722ff2.png

E6W75Tu.png

• 3 weeks later...
[English]

Hello good morning, for several weeks I could not open the game due to this warning I received, and downloaded all the game controllers, audio and video, I also changed the resolutions and the problem still persists. The game is also downloaded many times in case the download has failed, but no. Virtually abandon the game for that very reason. I do not know what else to try to do to solve this problem. Something to say is that I have always played quietly on my pc and had not had any problems before.

[Español]

Hola buenos días, Desde hace varias semanas no e podido abrir el juego debido a este aviso que me sale, E descargado todos los drivers de juego, de audio y vídeo y aun así, también e cambiado las resoluciones y aun persiste el problema. También e descargado muchas veces el juego por si era algo referente a la descarga fallida, pero no. Prácticamente e abandonado el juego por eso mismo. No se que mas intentar para solucionar este problema. Algo para decir es que siempre e jugado tranquilamente en mi pc y no habia tenido inconvenientes antes.

Hello there,

Have you tried to re-download the game deleting all the old files? Remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles), and even from the trashbin, before you download the > MOST UPDATED CLIENT <.

If you already tried that, try the following procedures:

Try disabling full-screen optimizations of the game. First, right click the application, then click properties. Afterwards, select compatibility then tick the box that says 'Disable full screen optimizations', click okay and finally, click apply.

[spoiler=Disabling fullscreen optimizations]

1527101988685-png.19126

If the procedure above should not work, you can also try the following one:

Quoting from the thread related to the

>CLIENT ISSUES FIX <

▪︎ Change your desktop screen resolution

▪︎ Launch your PRO game client

▪︎ Revert your resolution change back to your initial one

If nothing of the suggested things worked, check and try this:

• Run the game in compatability mode

• Update your Display/Graphical Drivers

• Update your Windows Version

• Add an exception for the client in your Firewall and Antivirus

• Clear out your Physical Memory or Ram to free up space

• Terminate processes you don't need in the Task Manager

You can also check Windows 7 Guide and Windows 10 Guide for the system requirements and information that may help solve your issue.

Hope this can help you, have a great day !

Edited by Keita
  • Like 1