Dragon's Den XP was nerfed. Increase Mt. Silver levels dramatically

Starlight

A related suggestion - I heard the main reason DD was nerfed is to force people to go to CC (Cerulean Cave). In that case, accessing Lance should be made more easier, otherwise, people will just stay in DD and won't bother trying to get the access to enter CC.

My suggestion would be to reduce the amount of money required to become a Dragon Member and gain access to B1F where Lance resides.

With everyone's main source of money (DD) being nerfed, I think it's reasonable if the cost to access B1F is reduced from 200k to 100k. Orr at least 150k, but it would be great if it's 100k.

We have to admit, it was too easy to level up at DD. I never bought rarecandies to level up pokes (just once for blissey). Now is probably worth to use 3 in the last levels. Isn't worth to change spot to Mt. Silver or Cerulean Cave cause we can catch better pokes at DD.

I agree with cringe it takes forever to train a pokemon now to lvl100 now at that u nerf DD u should increase other areas that are easier accessible than CC. We don't want waste time training and earning 200k just to enable train at CC.

620491_trainercard-Tyano123.png

Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites.

The Nerf on Dragons Den was reasonable. A MMO shouldn't have an easy spot to level/grind for no requirements.

83767 We don't want waste time training and earning 200k just to enable train at CC.

You'll have to, as said it's a MMO after all.

82110 increase the levels of the Pokemon you fight in Mt. Silver by 10-15, particularly in the upper mountainside.

A level increase might be considered.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

ah at least a lvl increase is considered in mt silver maybe us should consider lowering the cost of lance as well just saying

620491_trainercard-Tyano123.png

Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites.