Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

1: Беларусь

2: 19

3: 150 часов

4: Нет, не улучшилась

5: Я бы хотел улучшить хранилище покемонов, а так же добавить возможность подавать в хранилище, свободно перемещать в них покемонов, а так же по возможности менять фон, как это сделано в стандартных играх.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are you from?: South Africa.

How old are you?: 22

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: an estimated 300 hours between my old account and my current.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: immensely, I played pro for the first time a few years ago, around the time Vulcan island was in game, back then I liked the game but couldn't really get into it, this time around I'm completely hooked. The game itself is a lot smoother and a lot of bugs and crinkles have been fixed and ironed out. The mobile version which I use mostly has also greatly improved, so personally thank you for that.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No, the community itself is extremely helpful, referencing help chat here and all the mods I've come into contact with have been great!

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: so a few things (Sorry) first on mobile I'd really like the map to be sorted out, currently the map serves no purpose since we cannot hover over locations or press on them to view what they are, it makes navigating really hard sometimes. The second thing is the box system, some improvements in the storage and sorting would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading <3

P. S. You guys are doing an amazing job, so keep at it :)

Where are you from?:Germany

How old are you?:12

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:About 2-4 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:Nope

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:I can't really tell because I'm new.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:You can do everything without needing the rainbow badget and that you can trade pokemons from johto even if you are still in kanto. (and the other places that exist)

Where are you from?:Taiwan

How old are you?:24

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:1236 hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:Improvement of the server, continuous update of new maps, installation more ability.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:As far as I know, I only have interactions on the forum, I feel great, it is not clear in the game.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I hope that the box system can be more perfect. For example, you can specify the pokemon in any position I want to put, so that it can be better organized.

from

Greece

176h

Yes it has improved.Less tonone crashes and new features like the honey trees.

I would love to see more bosses or the same with differnt teams each time.also Ash and Red need more hilight.A good idea would be and an in game tournament for palyers-something like battle frontier.

Where are you from?:

Argentina

How old are you?:

29 ^^

How much game time do you have in PRO (including alternative accounts in the hay)?

SentryPercy: 3792 hrs

53n7ry: 48hrs

Has the game improved since you joined? If so, how?

In my opinion, I improve a little, although I think it still needs a lot. I improve in the sense a bit of pvp by adding the other items and skill although some coding skills are still missing.

Is there a staff member or player that you feel is underestimated?

From my point of view I think nobody.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (without restrictions, being creative)?

I would change the PvP points system a little bit because when someone goes up a lot and then there is a battle with another opponent with a low score, it goes down a lot, and after reaching a certain score, it costs a lot to go up.

Where are you from?:South Africa

How old are you?:15

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:149h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:N/A not many thing have changed since I have joined. I am a new player

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:no

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:I would reduce the rarity of certain pokemon and add a basic tatourial for all new players as I feel when I joined the game I was thrown into the deep end and had to rly on fellow players for help which could lead to them offending you on your lack of knowledge and making your game experience worse as well as making you feel isolated

Where are you from?:Greece

How old are you?:32

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:3403hours on silver server

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:yes, many new tm's and tutors has been added, abilitys too!Very good new pvp items etc.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:i dont kno many staff members have spokean only to a few but they are all nice

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: i believe u could add at the marts an option to buy items in quantity!A good change would be on pc management,rename maybe the noumbers in what everyone wants!

Hello everyone,

Our team would like to ask you some general questions about you and how you feel about PRO! We will take a look at all these answers individually, so please refrain from using foul language or adding off-topic comments. This thread will be moderated accordingly.

[spoiler=Format]

[b]Where are you from?[/b]:
[b]How old are you?[/b]:
[b]How much playtime do you have on PRO[/b] [i](including alternate accounts if any)[/i]?:
[b]Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?[/b]:
[b]Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?[/b]:
[b]If you could change [i]one[/i] thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?[/b]:

Where are you from?:

How old are you?:

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

Five players who answer these questions will be randomly selected for a Pokemon battle; if you win, you'll get rewarded something! If you're interested, please fill out your answers before October 11th, 2018 (in GMT) and be as detailed as possible.

Players may only fill out this questionnaire once. If you are found attempting to bypass this rule through certain means, your entries will be removed and you may be subject to additional disciplinary action.

Good luck and thanks for taking your time reading and answering this thread,

Salty

Serbia

200 on main on second about 25 26

Not too much but its cleaner and little stuffs

No

Add other locations and work on some small events but for all players to take a part in it

Where are you from?: Spain

How old are you?: 20

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 400h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Well, Sinnoh has been added and minor bugs have been fixed, so that's fine.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I'm not professional enough to know staff members, hahaha.

If you could change one thing about PRO, would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I do not like uncoded moves like transform, it just takes all the magic from the games; but I definetely change pc box system. It's chaotic, we would have to be able to search by nature, type, more/less level that {number} or just introduce manual drag and drop like original games. Other thing would be nice is to tag pokemon with some kind of symbol so you can filter instantly all "triangle" pokes (those that you know are pvp-ready in order to try different teams) or "circle" pokes (those you know are epic ones but still untrained). You are doing good guys, but pokemon boxes need a rework. Thank you for your help!

Edited by Dadaasdcfaw

🤟🤟CHECK MY SHOP 🤟🤟

STAY SAFE