Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

[spoiler=Format]

Hello everyone,

Our team would like to ask you some general questions about you and how you feel about PRO! We will take a look at all these answers individually, so please refrain from using foul language or adding off-topic comments. This thread will be moderated accordingly.

[spoiler=Format]

[b]Where are you from?[/b]:
[b]How old are you?[/b]:
[b]How much playtime do you have on PRO[/b] [i](including alternate accounts if any)[/i]?:
[b]Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?[/b]:
[b]Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?[/b]:
[b]If you could change [i]one[/i] thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?[/b]:

Where are you from?:

How old are you?:

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

Five players who answer these questions will be randomly selected for a Pokemon battle; if you win, you'll get rewarded something! If you're interested, please fill out your answers before October 11th, 2018 (in GMT) and be as detailed as possible.

Players may only fill out this questionnaire once. If you are found attempting to bypass this rule through certain means, your entries will be removed and you may be subject to additional disciplinary action.

Good luck and thanks for taking your time reading and answering this thread,

Salty

• Like 12

SS1_2.png

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be terminated. Thanks.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from?:Spain

How old are you?:18 years old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: Only my main account, around 610 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:I think yes, is always trying to improve his servers and fix bugs, etc....

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:I think no, everybody do his work and you cant blame them for that

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:If i can change a think in pro i think would be the trades, i think is a little laborius if you wanna sell something go to pokecenter which the person is, and spend money to go using the boat, is only 5k but 5k to go, and 5k to come back, is 10k and if you do 3 or 4 trades that is around 40k, that is the only thing that i would change in pro, ty for the attention and have a great day ^^

• Like 2
Sin_titulo-3.png

Where are you from?: Turkey

How old are you?: 32

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: Around 60 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Probably. It's been around a week.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Miyako99

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: After defeating a pokemon the game is not asking me if I want to switch my pokemon like old games. I want that. Right now after defeating I give my turn %100 to my opponent with the current system.

• Like 1

Where are you from?:Portugal

How old are you?:19

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:1306 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:Yes , lot of new locations and good quests/events

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:Nah

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:Tbh just need more regions

Where are you from?: Germany

How old are you?: 23

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: Had an alternate Account from 2 years ago, around 30 hours of playtime. Main account currently (started 3 weeks ago) has 180, so around 200h of total playtime.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: It added new regions. Overall i was happy with the game since release, and didnt know about most issues it had back then.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I barely no anybody, so cant say anything.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Allow item trades without the use of Pokemon (and across different Pokecenters) if you have finished all 4 regions. It sometimes sucks to travel from Sinnoh to Vermillion City just for 1 item.

Where are you from?: Barcelona, Spain

How old are you?: 17

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1500h, around 1 year and 2 months.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, new abilities had been coded, spawn changes, new bosses, and events with catchable legendaries.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I don't think it, also, if I'm honest, I only know few staffs, so I don't know.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Well for me will be all legendaries catchable and do a pvp rule to use only "x" legendaries and restrict ubers legendaries.

That's all ^^

• Like 1
leclerc-monza.jpg

Where are you from?: Philippines

How old are you?: 23

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 577 hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes. Server crashes are way less frequent now.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Not that I know of...

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I'd like to see the box system improved. Currently, we manually sort our boxes. It would help if we had a better sort function for the boxes or even a better search function like the one in the pokedex, where you can type a short string of letters and pokemon names that contain those are filtered.

• Like 3

Where are you from?: United states

How old are you?: 22

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2000+hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes tons of new moves and abilitys have been coded since i have started, and alot of the maps look alot better also

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: i dont want to answer might seem like im picking favorites hahaha

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: if I could change one thing I would change the time limit for pvp turns bc i seem to go afk alot when people are taking a while to make their move.

• Like 1
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: -

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 625hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Not in my mind

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Nope

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Add some animation to all the movest xD it would be cool :P, Also add more rigion :P

Edited by Sadness04

Pure sadness