Having trouble buying coins

Bongdong

When I go to buy coins, so I can get another MS medallion, the link isn't opening like it usually does. I've never had this problem before and my membership will expire soon. Is there another way to get the coins on my account? Or a way to fix this?

When I go to buy coins, so I can get another MS medallion, the link isn't opening like it usually does. I've never had this problem before and my membership will expire soon. Is there another way to get the coins on my account? Or a way to fix this?

Hi there. An alternate method of getting coins is by buying coin capsules from players through in-game items and money. There are also players that sell Membership Medallions in the in-game trade chat. You may want to check on your internet connection and restart your computer and client, nevertheless. Also, don't forget to enable pop-ups in your browser.

Hope this helps and have a great day.

Edited by Fluffles

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there. An alternate method of getting coins is by buying coin capsules from players through in-game items and money. There are also players that sell Membership Medallions in the in-game trade chat. You may want to check on your internet connection and restart your computer and client, nevertheless. Also, don't forget to enable pop-ups in your browser.

Hope this helps and have a great day.

Thanks. The issue was actually with my laptop. It'll only open the screen on Firefox for some reason. After reinstalling Firefox, it's back to working right and proper.

Thanks. The issue was actually with my laptop. It'll only open the screen on Firefox for some reason. After reinstalling Firefox, it's back to working right and proper.

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.