Would like to change username

Minisoji

Hello,

I created my account 2 years ago and I picked a username that I don't use anymore, is it possible to change my username ? Or at least to create a new account and transfer my save on this one ?

Thanks for your help.

Good day !

Unfortunately, you can't change your username right now. It is possible to change it only during specific periods.

Until now, as far as i know, there have been two occurrences where it was possible to change name: one in April , and the last one that finished recently, in September.

Furthermore, transfering your progress from an account to another is not available.

If you are curious, these were the requirements to meet in order to be able to change name:

• Minimum 150h
  • 300k Pokedollars payment
  • Registered more than 3 months ago
  • Clean infraction history (small PvP infractions may not count) - Includes ALL PRO scope chats
  • You may purchase this for a friend in case s/he hasn't done any infraction, and just 1 change per 6 months
  • Have to choose FREE NAMES (as in, not already taken) in case of a name change

In order to see when changing name will be again available, you can keep an eye out on both ANNOUNCEMENTS and the OFFICIAL PRO Discord in order to be notified when it will happen.

Hope this can help you, have a good day !

Edited by Keita

Hello,

I created my account 2 years ago and I picked a username that I don't use anymore, is it possible to change my username ? Or at least to create a new account and transfer my save on this one ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi there,

I have just one thing to add to what [uSER=1837673]@Heiwajima[/uSER] said --and thank you for your timely and on-point answer :) -- :

• You are allowed to own up to 4 accounts, as the
Game Rules state:
2. Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts. You may only have one account per email.
By creating another account, you would be able and required to choose another username, but you would also have to start over, as you can't transfer your progress between accounts as Heiwajima stated.

With this being said, I wish you both a great day!

- Locked -

• Like 1