✰ Headbutt Trees Location ! [Ferroseed | Trevenant !!] ✰

Leekhoasoooo

Re: ✰ Headbutt Trees Location ! [unknown Place - Rufflet | Trainer Valley - Pansear, Pansage, Panpour !!!] ✰

<r><QUOTE author="Hesorama"><s>

</s><POST content="103753"><s></s>103753<e></e></POST> GM confirmed that Sylveon is available from "one" of the Trainer's Valley trees.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

source ? <E>:Smile:</E></r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ✰ Headbutt Trees Location ! [unknown Place - Rufflet | Trainer Valley - Pansear, Pansage, Panpour !!!] ✰

<r><QUOTE author="CancoZ"><s>

</s><POST content="103789"><s></s>103789<e></e></POST> Awesome Guide, Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="CancoZ"><s>

</s><POST content="103790"><s></s>103790<e></e></POST> Thank You!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="czepolly"><s>

</s><POST content="103870"><s></s>103870<e></e></POST> Thanks you, it was very usefull.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You are welcome ^^ <E>:Angel:</E></r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©

<r><QUOTE author="s0211052003"><s>

</s><POST content="104463"><s></s>104463<e></e></POST> actually, can anyone tell me where is the Unknown Place?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="leekhoasoooo"><s>

</s><POST content="103784"><s></s>103784<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Hesorama"><s>
</s><POST content="103753"><s></s>103753<e></e></POST> GM confirmed that Sylveon is available from "one" of the Trainer's Valley trees.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

source ? <E>:Smile:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

It was in the chat right after the trees were added to the Unknown place. I think its probably the one that has pink under the snow :)<br/>

edit: i really should have screenshotted it lol</r>

<r><QUOTE author="s0211052003"><s>

</s><POST content="104463"><s></s>104463<e></e></POST> actually, can anyone tell me where is the Unknown Place?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Unknown place is a surf north of the grass at the east side of Trainers Valley, then through a cave. You'd need to beat Red on top of Mt. Silver to get there. <E>:Grin:</E></r>