I want to know something

Amitmehra

Only Pokémon that is lended are restored back to your account without any changes. (Such as EV, IV, Levels, Evolution)

If you lended an Pokemon with a hold item though, if the Pokemon isn't the holding the item while the other user you lended to is using it, you will not receive the item back.

So unless you have any proof in regards for a set contract on how you wish to received the Pokémon during after the Lend Process, staff members can not assist as far as I know.

If you do have any trade issues with proof of evidence, you are free to make a report under the sub-board linked below.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/report-center.39/

hello I want to know that .. if we do lend trade then only pokes will restored after 5 days or items such as mounts can be restored .. ?

Hi there. As quoted from the Lending Feature Guide,

4. I borrowed someone my Pokemon that was holding a Life Orb, but the Life Orb didn't come back to me?

This is indeed correct, if a Pokemon is holding an item at the time the borrow timer runs out; the item will be put into the Temp-Owners backpack.

In short, I suggest that you simply trade your item normally to the player. There isn't a particular lend feature for items only. Nevertheless, you can always take a screenshot of your agreement and report the player if he scams you of a mount that you lent. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Only Pokémon that is lended are restored back to your account without any changes. (Such as EV, IV, Levels, Evolution)

If you lended an Pokemon with a hold item though, if the Pokemon isn't the holding the item while the other user you lended to is using it, you will not receive the item back.

So unless you have any proof in regards for a set contract on how you wish to received the Pokémon during after the Lend Process, staff members can not assist as far as I know.

If you do have any trade issues with proof of evidence, you are free to make a report under the sub-board linked below.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/report-center.39/

Thanks fenne . it is satisfied answer for me :-) . But the news is bad that items cannt restored .

Anyways thanks u agin :-)

Thanks fluffles, I got my answer already . :-) Thank u . No further questions .

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.