A new mode to do repel trick

Agresivity

I'd like to ask to the community a new option to do repel trick. This option is the option of the permarepel, is the option of autorepels while you continue having repels and dont need to stop and press the button where you have the repels, i hate when im doing repel trick and the repel finish and a pokemon appears i hate that so much, so i thought this and i dont think is a bad idea so i wanted to know your oppinions, thx for read this and have a great day.

Agresivity.

• Like 6
Sin_titulo-3.png

I don't like the idea, and that's why.

I'm totally ignorant about coding, but i personally FEEL like this is going to take a huge amount of work to be created.

Like, when to start/when to stop, a probably new GUI to do that, ecc.

Atleast that's how i see it.

If that idea was suggested in a different way, like making an item that last way longer than a max repel (with a higher cost obviously) i would have liked it.

But, in my ignorance, i feel like the way it got suggested now, takes more time to be developed/created than creating another item.

I repeat, maybe i am wrong and that's a wrong feeling, but i thought about sharing my opinion anyway.

I'm totally ignorant about coding, but i personally FEEL like this is going to take a huge amount of work to be created.

If that idea was suggested in a different way, like making an item that last way longer than a max repel (with a higher cost obviously) i would have liked it.

But, in my ignorance, i feel like the way it got suggested now, takes more time to be developed/created than creating another item.

I repeat, maybe i am wrong and that's a wrong feeling, but i thought about sharing my opinion anyway.

I thought the same, will be hard but i think will be better for people who do repel trick, thx for sharing your opinion and thx so much ^^

Sin_titulo-3.png

I have another idea regarding this.

The game can make a repel pass which will last long as per the time like 1 he or 1 day which can be bought from any pokemart regarding high cost

Auto-repel, is it really needed? All that stops you before your next bottle of repel, is a single wild encounter.

Also, will hotkeys, using repel is super easy, even for noobs like me!

Repel-pass, it will make those who already buy millions of repel, really angry =_=" Also, the repels we already have,

will be invalid to have, no?

Something better than MAX-repel, good idea,a item that last far out longer, for hardcore repel-trick exercises!

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

Auto-repel, is it really needed? All that stops you before your next bottle of repel, is a single wild encounter.

Also, will hotkeys, using repel is super easy, even for noobs like me!

Repel-pass, it will make those who already buy millions of repel, really angry =_=" Also, the repels we already have,

will be invalid to have, no?

Something better than MAX-repel, good idea,a item that last far out longer, for hardcore repel-trick exercises!

My idea with repel pass is just same like new bigger repel items and will have equal working for doing it there so my idea was not wrong