IS THE GAME IN MAINTENANCE ????

Blackcade26

Can someone please help me, when i start the game is perfectly fine. But when i selected a sever, the game crashed. it happened 3 times. The fourth time i tried the game closed it's self and then my computer said that the game wasn't responding. Is the game in maintenance or is it my computer

Can someone please help me, when i start the game is perfectly fine. But when i selected a sever, the game crashed. it happened 3 times. The fourth time i tried the game closed it's self and then my computer said that the game wasn't responding. Is the game in maintenance or is it my computer

Hi there !

Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to inform you that the Server is currently in Maintenance in order to add Python as script language and change the Nature Reroll Ticket.

There is not an estimated time for when the server will be up.

When it will be up again, it will be announced on the > Official PRO Discord < in the announcement channel.

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Edited by Keita
  • Like 2

Hello Blackcade26,

I am sorry about this inconvenience. As stated above, the servers are currently down for maintenance. It will be back up in a few minutes. You can join the official PRO Discord server where it will be announced once they online.

Nature Reroll tickets have changed to allow you to choose the nature for your Pokemon

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I hope you have a wonderful day.

-Locked-