Legendary dog using

Pokemondzoto

Hi,

can I use Raikou in PvP battles? I've searched banned Pokemons list on forum's thread and I did not find info that it is banned but I've never seen it in PvP battle.

Can I use Raikou in PvP battles?

Thanks for help.

Hi there!

I would like to inform you that Raikou can be used in PVP without any problem.

It's not that much used in difference of Suicune, but it can be used with Hidden Power Ice.

To see the Hidden Power of your pokemon you can talk with the NPC called Psychic Gene that can be found into the Pokecenters.

It is possible to change your Hidden Power by rerolling the IV of your pokemon thanks to the Reroll Ticket which can be obtained in:

Quoting from the

> ITEMS GUIDE <

Reroll Ticket

Effect: Psychic Marina will allow you to randomly change the IV´s of a choosen Legendary Pokémon in exchange of this ticket. (Vermilion City, Olivine City, Mauvile City, Canalave city). Can be exchanged to two Nature Reroll Ticket´s at the Reroll Ticket exchanger in Vermilion City.

Working: Yes

- At any pvp-coin shop for 150 pvp-coins (Vermillion, Blackthorn, Mauvile and Canalave).

- At any Pve Coin Master for 250 Pve Coins. (Battle Tower)

- 7th day reward at the New´s Reporter Quest

- Solving the Pewter City Museum Quest.

For further info related to PVP Rules you can read the > PVP RULES < and the > List of Pokemon to not be used in PVP <

Instead, if you need any advice about how to properly use a pokemon in PVP you can use the > PVP SECTION IN THE FORUM < or the pvp channel in the > OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD <

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Thanks for help :) Have a nice day, too.

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.