Bug: Wonder Guard Ability

Didact

Wonder Guard is a ability that prevent damages, from none super effective hits.

Future Sight is a none effective attack, yes, however the damage it does is of the END-OF-TURN kind; much like leech seed...

You can say, it is also a indirect kind of damage.

Hope I explained correctly...

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

Future Sight can hit through Wonder Guard. As a psychic type attack, it should not.

an any admin confirm if this is the correct way for wonder guard and future sight to interact?

Hey Didact,

Future Sight works a bit different than other, usual attack moves. Not only the two turn waiting mechanic, also the way how it interacts with other Pokémon and abilities.

It is like Lightwaves mentioned, Future Sight is able to hit and defeat a Pokémon with Wonder Guard ability. Thanks for the reply! :)

You can find very nice definitions and detailed information on bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net, a page for all kind of Pokémon stuff.

Here the page for Future Sigh: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Future_Sight_(move)

Do you have any further questions regarding this topic?

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution