Best in the game

Buddha

I suggest making a thread for the best pokemon in the game where players can compare stats and see who has the best of any pokemon.

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3

As in the best pokemon issue, the answer is obvious(look at my avatar).

And there is no recipe for the best existing pokemon, as Andy said:

Most of the time, have no way to compare one with another in the Pokemon competitive, since there are several competitive Pokemon movesets for it in most Pokemon.

different stats would lead to different movesets, thus two pokemon can't be fully compared as: "this one is better than the other|

nsyIQuy.gif

1.The easiest solution for this would be to start a "screenshot your pokemon's stats" thread. This would allow players to compare their stats and for new players to get feedback from veterans on if the pokemon would do well in competition.

2.Another solution is to create a sub-forum called Competition Zone or Competitive Asistance or something along those lines for all things regarding pvp. Players could ask for help on things such as improving your team, best pvp strategies, tactics and etc.

FRnvVzg.png

i dont see how money would come into it

people cannot buy pokemon with real money. Members get early access spawns, but thats it

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.