Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Hi Everybody

Though this would be a great guild as id love to find many rare pkmn and be to fill the pokedex

This enough of a reference to be able to join the Rare Hunters Family? Oh and ninja 0121 will vouch for me =]

aQcP2Ca.png

8WqQkfu.png?1

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all sound like great recruits, and I appreciate the enthusiastic post and eagerness for the RH guild! You have all been added and entered into the member list on forums! As soon as I reach the 100 hours ingame time I will officially make the guild with the logo and send out invites ingame! Please remember I have 2 kids and a wife and work full time so I have to put them first but i put as many hours ingame as I can!! Im at 60, so bare with me and thanks again!!

MUDKIP!! WELCOME BACK BRO, I expect a lot out of you and hope you enjoy the game I helped make with the other great staff!! BLOWS PWO AWAY

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Hey. Yeah im definitely around. Slowly working through the game. I cant believe the difference. The game looks amazing.

I havent seen anyone on the chat in game yet. Im keen to chat with everyone and hopefully work our way up to being the best.

Let me know if you need help with anything Knux and Balo.

You all sound like great recruits, and I appreciate the enthusiastic post and eagerness for the RH guild! You have all been added and entered into the member list on forums! As soon as I reach the 100 hours ingame time I will officially make the guild with the logo and send out invites ingame! Please remember I have 2 kids and a wife and work full time so I have to put them first but i put as many hours ingame as I can!! Im at 60, so bare with me and thanks again!!

MUDKIP!! WELCOME BACK BRO, I expect a lot out of you and hope you enjoy the game I helped make with the other great staff!! BLOWS PWO AWAY

Yay!!!! Thank you knuckles :DD

Hi! Please call me Misha! (I will also respond to Rena, Hime, Sugar, Star... etc etc lol) I would love to be apart of this guild and chat with fellow hunters! I have been playing pokemon since the beginning red/blue. Preordered and got yellow along with my talking pikachu plush! Anyways I am a full odds shiny hunter with the hand held games with high dedication. I have a YouTube channel (SugarySylveon) where i post my shinies ♡ I am not super competitive PvP, but finding rares and getting shinies makes me so happy! I have already found a shiny pidgey while only 9 hours and 50 minutes in game while hunting for a shinx! I currently have 3 badges and just want to join a fun community to share the same excitement as me!

If there is a form i needed to fill out I can do so later if that is ok? I'm currently writing from my phone on mobile haha my ign is Misha and if I were to be a pokemon it'd be Sylveon of course!