Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Hi everyone,

I would like to join this guilld.

Time playing Pokemon: from 1º to 4º generation, I've decided to return to play when i saw PRO... why Nintendo didn't do this yet?... It's what all wants :Grin:

Objetive in PRO: to catch them all and learn how to train them.

Idioms: I speak spanish and english.

So, what do you say? Am I in? :Crazy:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to all new members.

Stoked on having the game released in a few days, however I'm on holidays the next 2-3 weeks so I will probably not be there right at the start of the release (Might still be able to come on though but not play as actively).

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on why I might not be there at the release, but don't worry once I'm back you will see me :P

EDIT: Oh and I just saw the Guild Management seems to be In-Game now, I also saw we will be able to have a logo any Ideas on a design yet?

Welcome to all new members.

Stoked on having the game released in a few days, however I'm on holidays the next 2-3 weeks so I will probably not be there right at the start of the release (Might still be able to come on though but not play as actively).

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on why I might not be there at the release, but don't worry once I'm back you will see me :P

EDIT: Oh and I just saw the Guild Management seems to be In-Game now, I also saw we will be able to have a logo any Ideas on a design yet?

No worries we will see you on your return, and don't worry about the logo ill create one myself on photoshop for us to use :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

I haven't even been added to an actual rank yet, and I joined like 1 1/2 weeks ago. XD

Same for me ^

My apologies I have added you, i must have overlooked you.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg