Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Rare Hunters App

<t>Hello there! I have no crazy tester background or anything I can boast of but I do bring dedication and persistence. Whenever I play games such as MMOs, if I can grind, I grind. Always looking for my most desired gear and I never stop until I get it.<br/>

I am a friendly person, though I come with a great deal of questions at times and I hope you're willing to answer them. I have a membership as well and I will keep renewing it till the day I may grow tired of playing. IF that ever happens.<br/>

Also a great pokemon fan since Pokemon Red. I also know ninja0121 from the game as I usually ask him where I can find my desired pokemon. He recommended this guild to me seeing that it offers what I am looking for.<br/>

I have also read all the rules and I fully understand and agree to said terms.<br/>

<br/>

Hope to see you in game soon.</t>

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since I started playing Pokemon MMOs I've always enjoyed hunting and collecting shinies. I'd love to join Rare Hunters once PRO is released.

I've read and agree to the rules pertaining to the guild.

I haven't even been added to an actual rank yet, and I joined like 1 1/2 weeks ago. XD

Sorry for the late reply was busy, welcome to the guild you are added :) See you when live! SOON

Hello there! I have no crazy tester background or anything I can boast of but I do bring dedication and persistence. Whenever I play games such as MMOs, if I can grind, I grind. Always looking for my most desired gear and I never stop until I get it.

I am a friendly person, though I come with a great deal of questions at times and I hope you're willing to answer them. I have a membership as well and I will keep renewing it till the day I may grow tired of playing. IF that ever happens.

Also a great pokemon fan since Pokemon Red. I also know ninja0121 from the game as I usually ask him where I can find my desired pokemon. He recommended this guild to me seeing that it offers what I am looking for.

I have also read all the rules and I fully understand and agree to said terms.

Hope to see you in game soon.

I like what I read and you seem to be dedicated!! Added you to the guild and welcome!! See you when live and can't wait to hunt!

Ever since I started playing Pokemon MMOs I've always enjoyed hunting and collecting shinies. I'd love to join Rare Hunters once PRO is released.

I've read and agree to the rules pertaining to the guild.

Added you as well!! Welcome to the guild!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Hey @Knuckles

This is what the main page looks like on my screen. Still hard to read.

tvZAqcM.png

Alright bro, changed to add a glow to it so should be better for your eyes. Thanks for the report!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

still waiting for 100% welcome all new members who i missed out and knuckles -_- im so bored log in to the game sometime haha

release is estimated Aug 7-8th but no guarantees so take with grain of salt :)

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

After writing my introduction, I decided to check out what else was on the forums, and sure enough I found a guild that fit my exact play style! (I would urge you to read my player introduction)

I am a Pokemon fanatic (just ask my wife), and I am loving PRO. I have also played other Pokemon MMORPG and am dying for this one to come live. I have the patience it takes to make a difference for myself and others. I am a team player who loves to work as a mentor (I am a teacher for remedial math courses at a local college). I love to see the team succeed and really like to play the in-game economy through patient rare-hunting (again, see my introduction).

Looking to climb towards the top as a team (and have fun while doing it!)

Thanks for the consideration,

Pacer