Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added latest members to the guild list!! LETS KEEP GROWING RH!! Will be official in next 4 days!!

Dudeman always bro!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

i would love to apply to this guild, internal challenges are the best to keep it lively, i started this awsome game 3-4 days ago, props to all who worked on it and still are, i love grinding and i am very patient, i also consider my self a lucky person? xd

Thansk in Advance for the chance to apply!

You sound cool and we would be glad to have you I'll add you to member list when I get home from work in a couple hours. And your welcome from me and rest of staff we worked hard and hope you enjoy the game

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

added new members to list: Welcome to Rare Hunters and may the hunt be with you!

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Guest ProEngineer

Just so everyone in the guild knows, Engineer is my player account, which will be part of this guild, and ProEngineer is my staff account.