Rare Hunters

Knuckles

hey guys i liked this guild, their ideas, events and got a lot of friends from it, but sadly i'm thinking about joining another guild that i have been in contact with from the start of the game and i was invited, but i didn't accept at first coz i was waiting for you guys, i know this guild will be a really good one if it stays active, but i'm feeling like i want to join the other guild. but you can always count me like im with you guys so if anyone needs help or anything dont hesitate to pm me :) i wish you all luck with rarehunters guild ~

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

added the new members: Welcome to the guild:

Crazyping :( WHY OH WHY, nah bro I understand and hope you enjoy the guild your going into, and that it brings you much happiness. RH will be around :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

UPDATE ALL RARE HUNTERS:

I HAVE REACHED THE 100 HOURS FOR THE GUILD: I JUST NEED $400k TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL INGAME: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP WITH THE COST PLEASE LET ME KNOW INGAME AND MEET ME INGAME> THANKS

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

hey you guys still recruiting? my name is JACO not Jacob. im new to PokeRev but not new to pokemon games. i am a master of gen 3 and have good knowledge up to gen 6(altho never played them). i have played other pokemon mmos so grinding for that perfect pokemon wont be too hard. Catchmmo ftw. as for my hunting skills my best catch was probably a 3x31 2x25+ and 1x20+ ditto with appropriate nature(yes im aware no breeding here(such sadness but i understand reasons)), and that was done in another game since here i am new and without my first badge. as for comp play i love doubles(from what i hear its not implimented yet *sigh*) but i can fight OU once the metagame starts developing. pls add me because i get Bored AF being solo.

Super interested in this and would love an invite.

Willing to sink a heap of hours in and learn from the best.

The main reason I would like to join this guild is to pick up and learn what other pokemon fanatics have picked up over the years and to add this knowledge to my what I already know.

I have done quite a bit of guild searching but this really seems to be the one that I would get the most out of and be able to put the most into.

Hey, havent been on in a while.. I didnt know the domain changed, I just thought the whole site was down :/

Only news to report is that I caught a Shiny Gloom. Welcome new recruits. Hopefully see you guys around :)

Mudkip_29?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049