Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Jaco and kitto, you sound cool and RH would be glad to have you! The guild will be official sometime today as I have reached the hours and am getting the last of the money!! Then i will send invites ingame to join. If you would like to join the RareHunters (One Word) channel ingame and chat with other Rare Hunter members please do so, hopefully some are on and in the channel to greet you. As for other RH members that are added NOW IS THE TIME TO CHECK IN SO I CAN SEE WHO IS ACTIVE AS GUILD EVENT IS COMING UP IN THE NEXT DAY OR 2!!

Also if your never in the chat please start to be so we can all communicate ingame when were on. Thanks all and happy hunting!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TEAM WAS MADE and if your on the members list already then please let me know and when your normally on so i can be on to add you into the guild ingame as I have work irl and need to plan around it.

ALSO: ALTHOUGH THE TEAM WAS MADE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE POKEMONEY TO CONTRIBUTE AS SOME OTHERS HAVE DONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS IT IS APPRECIATED: Thanks

Happy Hunting!! RH IS THE BEST GUILD!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg