Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that is because now that the guild is official it gives us a guild chat: when your online please type /friend ShinyHunter and hope that im online to accept it. When i do ill then send a invite to the guild. Im on at this moment

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Name: TrainerAlpha (Pkmn TrainerAlphaX, AlphaX, TrainerX)

Hometown: Moved around all lot Mother last known address pallet town

Bio: Heavy into caring for his pokemon and building bond with each captured pokemon and befriending them

Reason I want to be a Rare Hunter: To Catch all pokemon from worlds and lands unknown. To meet strange and fascinating people, trainers and pokemon and Hot battles. Finding a pokemon building a strong bond with them and challage other players bond with yours and it's always nice to have a unique pokemon in tow as a surprise (unconventional stuff). Having Gathering a collection...No a family a Friends a pokemon. I will not only Collect Rare pokemon But Rare connections with them throughout my journey as a rare hunter i feel as tho i can contribute to the guild expediently!! i'm i location and tracking new pokemon on my own, even the beginning of my journey.!! Please consider my application for i will always be a Rare Hunter.

- Thank you

-5 GMT, Active highly on Weekends (college) Morning times and Nights (Fridays no classes either)

(would be awesome to get a Rare Hunters sig)

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png

Trainer alpha thanks for the intro I like the sound of ya welcome to RH!

aqualady, not really besides what in the rules on page 1. and making sure your loyal and want to be a part of RH

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg