Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha these time zones are a killer. Whenever I'm on I cant find any RareHunters(least idk the symbol). But idk this special time zone numbers but I am from the US west coast at PST time.

hello Jaco, I am from the central time zone so i believe your 1 hour ahead or behind me: Ill be online around 9:30-10pm central time tonight when i get off work and will be adding members into the guild if your online then. Thanks

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

hello Jaco, I am from the central time zone so i believe your 1 hour ahead or behind me: Ill be online around 9:30-10pm central time tonight when i get off work and will be adding members into the guild if your online then. Thanks

Sweet thanks man imma try to get on then. i cant wait to join you all online. now i dont have to solo all bored like cant wait to be in a team such as yourselves.

ashergs can you tell me what made you choose RH? And you have read the rules and agree with/by them. and tell me more about you. Thanks

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

sounds good dont know if we will be on at the same time but when your on /friend ShinyHunter that is my player account and hope that i get the request and if so ill send you a invite to the guild where you can chat with us. ill add you to the member list on forums in a bit.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg