Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Hello Rare Hunters,

I would love to join your guild. I'm very close to my objective of finishing the pokedex, then I'll be going after the goal of collecting every pokemon as a shiny. I'd love to join you guys in your goal of finding the rarest and best pokemon, doing things together is more fun then doing things alone.

Thanks,

PrimeDelta

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48443 Hello Rare Hunters,

I would love to join your guild. I'm very close to my objective of finishing the pokedex, then I'll be going after the goal of collecting every pokemon as a shiny. I'd love to join you guys in your goal of finding the rarest and best pokemon, doing things together is more fun then doing things alone.

Thanks,

PrimeDelta

Hey Primedelta

looking forward to have you with us in our team, you must be loyal and active to the guild too. We intend to have the best players and helping each others though the game.

I will check with the leader today and add you too, thanks for joining and you are Welcome.

50019 [highlight=yellow]Can I join?[/highlight]

hey Carlito2,

Did you read the guild rules?(comment on point 2,3 please) just to make sure about em,, and yes you are welcome mate after your second reply :) .Goodluck

Thanks

RH_zpswrnkhzgc.png

[glow=red]Welcome to the Rare Hunters Guild! The Rare Hunters are a guild for the most dedicated hunters and battlers seeking to find the rarest, strongest IV'd pokemon for battle, and the rarest Shiny pokemon in the game! We will stop at nothing of reaching our goal to have the best collection of shinies, the strongest battlers, and the best IV'd and Natured pokemon this game has to offer! We will let no one stand in our way, and all that oppose us will have a battle on their hands that they wish they would never have entered! Who is with me!![/glow]

[glow=red]Rules[/glow]

[glow=red]Rules of this guild are as follows:[/glow]

[glow=red]1. Follow all of PRO Rules and Terms of Service!

2. Must be respectful to all guild members, and players! (Willing to help others that are new)

3. Must be loyal, active, and dedicated to the Rare Hunters Purpose!

4. No vulgar, and foul language!

5. Have fun, and enjoy the game that is PRO!</GLOW>

<i>[/glow]</i>

[glow=red]Members and Ranks[/glow]

[glow=red]Members and their ranks are as follows:

Leader: Knuckles

Co-Leader: Boubye

Rare Hunters:

Advanced Hunters:

Grunt Hunters:

1. ninja0121

2. Skipo

3. Engineer

4. crazyping12

5. realpaul

6. Chise

7. Ares

8. Dede

9. realpaul

10. Tyson

11. xnighthawkx

12. King1234

13. Purple

14. Carpax

15. Serr

16. Taskji[

17. Throk

18. Vongola

19. Zydrunsk

20. leandruskis

21. Godrevoir

22. choon511

23. Mudkip

24. Kyshin

25. vrana

26. Misha

27. dudeman445ry

28. master12343

29. Iemitsu

30. emperior

31. brakozonhs

32. KaosSoul

33. Eircom

34. Jaco

35. Kitto

36. Aspas

37. Unformedbobbie

38. Starlight

39. Zezu

40. TrainerAlpha

41. Travalord

42. Zale

43. Camui

44. Balo45

45. gmg112

46. anita05

<i>[/glow]</i>

[glow=red]Guild Hunt Information and Previews[/glow]

<GLOW glow="red">[glow=red]Guild Hunts are as follows:

Guild Hunts are going to be Pokemon Hunts that we as a guild will do together! These Hunts will be held weekly/ or Bi-weekly by myself, or Co-Leader: Balo45. We will be choosing one-two Horribly Rare pokemon to hunt, and usually a Rare-Very Rare pokemon as well. These hunts will train patience and determination for the Rare Hunter members, as well as give them chances to hang with friends, and earn cool prizes! (WAIT: PRIZES??) Yes Prizes, not only will the winner of each guild hunt obtain the Rare Hunters Clothing Uniform, but they will win a prize.

How do you win the guild hunt you ask? Easy: When the hunt begins, I will name the pokes to be hunting: The first person in the guild hunt to find the Horribly Rare Pokemon of the hunt will win. However I would like everyone to keep hunting for the pokemon for their Rare Hunter Collection, as well as their team and pokedex if they would like!

Sometimes, when there are two Horribly Rare Pokemon being hunted, then of course 2 people have the chance to win. Now if you have won a guild hunt and obtain the Rare Hunters Uniform then you will be given a different prize by myself, or Co-Leader:

These prizes can range from: ( Membership, Pokemoney, Coins to buy Mounts, Clothes, Items, or even a cool pokemon from myself!) These prizes will depend on the hardness of the hunt, and the size of the event!!! NOW WHO IS READY!!

First Guild Hunt: Date: Will be when game is officially live! I will let you know time after that.

1. October 9th Central Time USA: 1 PM - HIDE THE KNUCKLES!! (First Person to find me) Prize: Shiny Goldeen + 20k = Winner: boubye

2. October 9th Central Time USA: 2 PM - BUG CATCHING CONTEST!! (We will hunt in National Park for 1 Hour!! Best Rare Bug with Best IVS Wins!! ILL BE THE JUDGE!) Prize: 100 Coins = Winner: Ninja0121

<i>[/glow]</i>

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR! I want to join "RARE HUNTERS GUILD". I was referred by Boubye. Thank you!

50421 GOOD AFTERNOON SIR! I want to join "RARE HUNTERS GUILD". I was referred by Boubye. Thank you!

Hey KingCavalier,

You are welcome joining mate, I just want you to know that joining Rare Hunters is changing your loyalty for the guild, and hunt rares too :). I will add you soon

Thanks,

Updated member list: Added Primedelta, removed one of the realpaul doubles so your name is located in spot 9 i believe, added KingCav, and Derek. Welcome to Rare Hunters!! Hope all is going well for everyone!!

Update: I would like to know a time that is good for everyone that wants to meet up and take a Screen Shot picture together for the guild background pic! Let me know times for the next day or 2 and we will get it set up! Thanks

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg