Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see you ingame bro

Hey can I join the guild?

Can you tell me some things about yourself, what attracted you to this guild, and you have read the rules and agree?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

What attracted me to the guild is the fact that I don't really like to competitive battle but I'd rather catch and trade pokemon with others and yes I have read and understand the rules . Now a little about me I have been playing pokemon since the gba days and I have played on other pokemon mmos so I know the ways of trading , IVs , and natures and so on let me know if you want to know anything else.

see you ingame bro

Hey can I join the guild?

Can you tell me some things about yourself, what attracted you to this guild, and you have read the rules and agree?

What attracted me to the guild is the fact that I don't really like to competitive battle but I'd rather catch and trade pokemon with others and yes I have read and understand the rules . Now a little about me I have been playing pokemon since the gba days and I have played on other pokemon mmos so I know the ways of trading , IVs , and natures and so on let me know if you want to know anything else.

sounds good to me, only thing is I have to reach the 100 hours ingame to start the guild officially with the logo tag so if your cool with waiting for that and just hunting with us and chilling then sounds good to me.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

sounds good to me, only thing is I have to reach the 100 hours ingame to start the guild officially with the logo tag so if your cool with waiting for that and just hunting with us and chilling then sounds good to me.

it's cool to me I will be playing the main storylines to get them done real fast before anything anyways.

it's cool to me I will be playing the main storylines to get them done real fast before anything anyways.

Sounds good adding you to the members now: Welcome to RH

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Sounds good adding you to the members now: Welcome to RH

ok sounds good see you in game.