Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Updated members list:

Removed Balo45 from Co-Leader position for inactivity!

ALSO: October 8th, 9th, and 10th, my wife will be out of town at a womens conference with our church, during that time I will be busy watching my kids, however since I will have more time on the game since I will be off work those 3 days its time for:::::

GUILD EVENT!!

More details to be announced soon!

Happy Hunting!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38427 hi sir knuckles is it alright if i join your guild .. active player here .. is there any requirements?

-IGN: Nuisance

Yes make sure you have read the guild rules and agree to abide by them and be loyal to RH!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Process is to just make sure that your going to be loyal to RH, and have read and agree with the rule on page 1 of this thread! Be active when you can.

Macoy you sound good, please when your online type /friend Knuckles and if I am online I will accept your friend request and invite you to the guild: If I am not online just keep trying each time your online and hope that I am on. my timezone is central time USA please let me know yours. Thanks

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Hey Knuckles,

After reviewing what you've said about the Rare Hunters I am very interested. I have strong dedication to training and catching the best pokes as well as helping others to the best of my ability. If at all possible I'd greatly enjoy being among your company and the company of other hunters alike.

39263 Hey Knuckles,

After reviewing what you've said about the Rare Hunters I am very interested. I have strong dedication to training and catching the best pokes as well as helping others to the best of my ability. If at all possible I'd greatly enjoy being among your company and the company of other hunters alike.

Pleased to meet you, I like the sound of your words and the welcoming response of eagerness and drive it gives off!! Glad to have you, same for you add me ingame and I will invite you to the guild when we are online at the same time. I will add you new members to the forum member list in the next day or 2. Welcome to RH!

same to you boubye

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg