Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My steps in playing PRO

Step 1: Finish story of pokemon. Johto E4 and Red left (training first) Partially Done

Step 2: Buy and sell to gain enough PD to buy membership. Done

Step 3: Finish Sevii Island and exchange my claw and root fossil. On Process

Step 4: Train 4-5 good pokemons to level 100 @ Dragon Dens while farming money and hunting dragon pokes. Next

Step 5: Continue Story and finish Johto E4 and Red. Next

Step 6: Hunt Rare Pokemons (Shinies, Epic IV's, Rare pokes, Pokes with Mega Evolution) Next. The longest process

Step 7: Rule the world ! [glow=blue]Final[/glow]

I really like hunting rare pokes my main target after I beat the story and have sufficient pd is get the strongest Mawile through hunting and not buying and then maybe get Pinsir and Kangaskhan, my 3 top priority to hunt for the best and rarest IV and Nature of the these 3 pokemon. But I do also hunt other rares I see in game and I do hours of finding them. I often go to IRC to see updates and talk about pokes with other players. I am a very honest player which gained the trust of some players, they even ask me for evolution and favors which I find very welcome since I have no time, interest and plan to scam others since this game should be enjoyed and treated well. I have always dreamed of this game since my younger years playing Pokemon in yellow/red/blue/gold/silver/crystal and finished ruby but didnt have the time to complete the pokedex and didnt enjoy it much due to my coming college. Ive been searching for something like this and even played PokemonCrater and Poke.M.M.O.(not advertising this game it sucks) but it didnt felt like its the right pokemon game but in this [glow=brown]Pokemon Revolution Online[/glow] ive felt it as the right Pokemon Online Game and inviting all my friends to the game and posting it on social sites i know that would be interested because why not invite all those who love pokemon in the fun of playing.

My time is +8GMT Singapore/Taiwan/Philippine time.

I'm working right now at a Government Agency and have time to play even during office hours when there are no paper works to be filed/signed/approved (Yes, most government work here are that easy).

And ohw yeah,[glow=red]I WANT TO BE A PART OF RARE HUNTER GUILD[/glow]. Why? Because aside from its name being the Coolest Guild Name ive seen, I also like to collect and hunt rare pokemons! CHEERS TO ALL!

Id like to Join Rare Hunters. I am online almost everyday hunting for rares and shinies. Currently hunting for a non-shiny froakie with protein. (shiny would be amazing). Id love to join a guild that does one of the things I love to do in PRO. IGN is Entei, cant wait to hear back from you guys.

42932 Id like to Join Rare Hunters. I am online almost everyday hunting for rares and shinies. Currently hunting for a non-shiny froakie with protein. (shiny would be amazing). Id love to join a guild that does one of the things I love to do in PRO. IGN is Entei, cant wait to hear back from you guys.

Entei,

Which guild are you applying to? Blaze or RH?

Make up your mind before taking action.

Thanks

~SuHu

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

Hello there! My name is Lean (that's short for Leandro), I'm 25 years old, I live in Montevideo, Uruguay (GMT -3). I study International Relations in Law School and I also work in an imports/exports company.

I've been playing pokemon since I was little. Actually I started with Red/Blue when the Johto games didn't even exist yet! And I've played every single pokemon game since. I've always dreamt of a pokemon game where you could go to all the regions, so PRO is like that dream come true (ofc we don't have all the regions yet, but we will eventually).

Ingame, I've already finished everything there is in the storyline. Now I'm just completing the Pokedex, which is always the most fun part for me in pokemon games. My dex right now:

5xe9Bps.png

I've made the [Dig Spots locations] guide and soon I'll be posting a guide on how to get every pokemon in PRO: locations for the ones that are catchable, evolution method for the ones that are only obtainable by evolution, and even stating which ones are not implemented yet.

My IGN is the same as here: leandruskis.

42951 Hello there! My name is Lean (that's short for Leandro), I'm 25 years old, I live in Montevideo, Uruguay (GMT -3). I study International Relations in Law School and I also work in an imports/exports company.

I've been playing pokemon since I was little. Actually I started with Red/Blue when the Johto games didn't even exist yet! And I've played every single pokemon game since. I've always dreamt of a pokemon game where you could go to all the regions, so PRO is like that dream come true (ofc we don't have all the regions yet, but we will eventually).

Ingame, I've already finished everything there is in the storyline. Now I'm just completing the Pokedex, which is always the most fun part for me in pokemon games. My dex right now:

5xe9Bps.png

I've made the [Dig Spots locations] guide and soon I'll be posting a guide on how to get every pokemon in PRO: locations for the ones that are catchable, evolution method for the ones that are only obtainable by evolution, and even stating which ones are not implemented yet.

My IGN is the same as here: leandruskis.

Sound great, and would be great to have you. I didnt see you online ingame but when i catch you at the same time I will add you. Welcome to RH!!

Entei please decide on what you want to do, we want loyal members to RH

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg