A question from the heatran quest

Agresivity

For the heatran quest the pokemon lvl 60 must be mine ot? Thx for read this and have a great day

Hello there !

I would like to inform you that the pokemon you are going to use for the Heatran quest doesn't necessarily have to be OT.

That means that you can even use a NON-OT Pokemon for your quest.

The other requirements to be able to catch Heatran, quoting from the

> Legendary Megathred <

▹ Get 150 hours in Sinnoh

▹ Be Sinnoh Champion

▹ Requires a level 60 or less Pokemon to start the quest(Only this Pokemon is allowed in your team)

- Some ADDITIONAL TIP for the quest -

However, remember that to enter the cave the pokemon must be level 60 or lower and that you can bring only one pokemon in your quest but that you will be able to catch other pokemon inside of the cave and use them to complete the quest.

Keep in mind that, in order to reach the cave, you will find many trainers on your road and so i suggest you to beat them first with your normal team, in order to not over-level up your level 60 pokemon.

Furthermore, remember that once you will start the quest, the NPC will take all the Master Balls and Rare Candies you own, and will give them back later.

As an additional info, there are two ways to catch Heatran, one without leaving the cave and without Master Ball, and one by leaving the cave and and re-enter it with Masterball, Rare Candys and extra Pokémon, to be able to try synchronize heatran.

Quoting from the

> Legendary Megathred <

After you beat Commander Mars you can fight the level 99

485.png, you can decide to catch it without masterball when you chose to do the quest with a Synchronize Pokemon or just beat it.

mjHkljj_clipped_rev_1.png

If you decided to beat it, you can talk to Buck, he will give you back all your Masterballs and Rare candies and also teleport you to the entrance of Stark Mountain.

You can go back to the Pokecenter, grab a synch Pokemon now and go back to Stark mountain Heatran Pt, where you challenge a level 30 485.pngnow. On this Heatran you can use a Masterball to catch it.

unknown_clipped_rev_2.png

Hope this can help, have a great day and good luck with the quest!

Edited by Keita
  • Like 1

Hello there !

I would like to inform you that the pokemon you are going to use for the Heatran quest doesn't necessarily have to be OT.

That means that you can even use a NON-OT Pokemon for your quest.

The other requirements to be able to catch Heatran, quoting from the

> Legendary Megathred <

- Some ADDITIONAL TIP for the quest -

However, remember that to enter the cave the pokemon must be level 60 or lower and that you can bring only one pokemon in your quest but that you will be able to catch other pokemon inside of the cave and use them to complete the quest.

Keep in mind that, in order to reach the cave, you will find many trainers on your road and so i suggest you to beat them first with your normal team, in order to not over-level up your level 60 pokemon.

Furthermore, remember that once you will start the quest, the NPC will take all the Master Balls and Rare Candies you own, and will give them back later.

As an additional info, there are two ways to catch Heatran, one without leaving the cave and without Master Ball, and one by leaving the cave and and re-enter it with Masterball, Rare Candys and extra Pokémon, to be able to try synchronize heatran.

Quoting from the

> Legendary Megathred <

Hope this can help, have a great day and good luck with the quest!

Thx so much for the info i will try it ^^

Sin_titulo-3.png

Thx so much for the info i will try it ^^

Glad to hear that your question has been answered. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you as well to Heiwajima for being as informative as he can. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.