2016 Account Coin Shop Items Gone

Rosenight50

I am a 2016 account user that just came back today after an update. It looks like the servers were changed from blue and red to silver and gold. My server account transferred over to the gold server and I had to start over and I am ok with this since my friends and I want to start from the beginning.

But all the stuff I bought in the coin shop is all gone. I had an absol mount, peach kimono outfit, and the red headphones. I for some reason still see my absol mount saved in the toolbar from when I played back then but can't use it for some reason and don't even see the outfits I had bought anywhere. Did the transfer from the old servers make us lose all the store bought stuff we had from the coin shop and if so am I able to get it back? I posted pictures but I am not for sure if that is good proof or not but I hope it is.

Please let me know when you can and thank you for reading.

P.S. Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot, I never had to post in the forums before and I read through everything I could but am still a bit confused.

270098467_AccountAgeProof.thumb.png.cffc2486ea0b405db687e583a93fa851.png

761964735_ProofFromGame.thumb.png.af8b082002cefd35a7cf77c8ef69ecd1.png

I am a 2016 account user that just came back today after an update. It looks like the servers were changed from blue and red to silver and gold. My server account transferred over to the gold server and I had to start over and I am ok with this since my friends and I want to start from the beginning.

But all the stuff I bought in the coin shop is all gone. I had an absol mount, peach kimono outfit, and the red headphones. I for some reason still see my absol mount saved in the toolbar from when I played back then but can't use it for some reason and don't even see the outfits I had bought anywhere. Did the transfer from the old servers make us lose all the store bought stuff we had from the coin shop and if so am I able to get it back? I posted pictures but I am not for sure if that is good proof or not but I hope it is.

Please let me know when you can and thank you for reading.

P.S. Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot, I never had to post in the forums before and I read through everything I could but am still a bit confused.

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Checking on the bot, seems like were a Red/Blue player and you didn't merge yet your account.

However, if you buy items on a server, they will be usable only on that server since inventories are not shared. To use them on the 2nd server, you will have to buy them even there.

Furthermore, your toolbar won't change since it is saved in order to give the player fast access to the items.

With that said, I would like to inform you that Red & Blue server merged to form Silver Server and the Yellow Server has now been renamed as the Gold Server.

If you played on the Red or Blue Server, you will have to merge your account by log in the > Dashboard < and merge your accounts. Pay attention to choose the correct server while merging.

If you were playing on Red or Blue, you will be able to play only on SILVER, after the merge, since it is not possible to transfer your account in this moment.

Instead, if you were playing on Yellow, you will be able to play only on GOLD without doing any merge.

In the case that you're still unable to log into Silver after merging your account, you'll have to reset your password on the dashboard choosing an alphanumerical one. (characters A-Z 0-9)

Furthermore, be sure to read the > Merge FAQ < for questions you may have as well as the > Common Merge Errors:FAQ < if you may experience any issue while merging.

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Edited by Keita
  • Like 1

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Checking on the bot, seems like were a Red/Blue player and you didn't merge yet your account.

However, if you buy items on a server, they will be usable only on that server since inventories are not shared.

With that said, I would like to inform you that Red & Blue server merged to form Silver Server and the Yellow Server has now been renamed as the Gold Server.

If you played on the Red or Blue Server, you will have to merge your account by log in the Dashboard and merge your accounts. Pay attention to choose the correct server while merging.

If you were playing on Red or Blue, you will be able to play only on SILVER, after the merge, since it is not possible to transfer your account in this moment.

Instead, if you were playing on Yellow, you will be able to play only on GOLD without doing any merge.

In the case that you're still unable to log into Silver after merging your account, you'll have to reset your password on the dashboard choosing an alphanumerical one. (a-z 0-9)

Furthermore, be sure to read the Merge FAQ for questions you may have as well as the Common Merge Errors:FAQ if you may experience any issue while merging.

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Ah, ok. I will try it out. Thank you for replying and I'll let you know how it goes.

• Like 1

Ah, I see now. Thank you so much for explaining that. I now see I can have my stuff in the silver server, thank you so much for helping me.

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.