Merging my account

Arthoriask

Hi, good morning !

I had an account on the old blue server, but i've created a new account in the gold server, i need someone to help me to merge these accounts..

i want to move all blue server's data (pokemons, itens, cash) to my new profile in the gold server, can someone help me ?

Kindly Regards,

ArthoriasK.

Hi, good morning !

I had an account on the old blue server, but i've created a new account in the gold server, i need someone to help me to merge these accounts..

i want to move all blue server's data (pokemons, itens, cash) to my new profile in the gold server, can someone help me ?

Kindly Regards,

ArthoriasK.

Hey ArthoriasK

how to merge and what the merge is, can be found out in our Merge FAQ.

Here a quick quote how to merge your account:

How to merge:

1. Step 1: Login in your dashboard and click on Merge is required!

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

2. Step 2:

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

Done!

Anyway, it is not possible to merge an account to the Gold server as the server merge was done between the Blue and Red server which resulted in the Silver server. The Golden server (Before named Yellow) is standing alone for itself. In the past we already had options to transfer your account to a other server but those options are time limited and not always available, but that has nothing to do with the merge.

We will let you know when this option is available again in our Announcements sub forum or in our official PRO Discord.

Make sure to select the right main server!

Do you have any further questions regarding this topic?

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

thanks for the atention,

I want to wait for this option to be avaliable again, so when this time comes, it will be possible to transfer to my gold account ?

Exactly. Keep in mind that your accounts will be transferred, not merged. Means, your silver items and progress will be on the golden server and your gold progress and items will be on the silver server. When this transfer option is available again is not clear, it depends when the admin team decides to do it.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution