Happiens for Dig and Headbutt

Mozambi

My Raticate can not use dig and headbut anymore i use that poke 1 year for that ...today he refuse order...why? and how much happiens poke must have for that 2 jobs,tnx.

Hi there, i would like to inform you that the current amount of Happiness required for each move is the following:

• Dig: 150 or more Happiness and Kanto 3rd Badge

• Headbutt: 150 or more Happiness

In the case you will need again any info about the amount of Happiness required for a certain move, you can use this image:

happiness_requirements.png

To check the Happiness of your Pokémon you can go in the in-game chat and type /happy 1-6 (e.g /happy 1 ), in base of the slot of your Pokémon.

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Edited by Keita

The numbers shown beside the "happy bar", 241 and 269, indicates their current/MAX health points.

There is no number on the pokemon summary window that indicates happiness.

In fact, you need to use the command, listed above by [uSER=1837673]Heiwajima[/uSER], to see actual numbers for happiness!

Hope you understand this, have fun in game!!

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

This Raticate i use more then year look today this is 150 happiens plus right? [ATTACH=full]52109[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]52110[/ATTACH]

Hi there,

Indeed, as stated by [uSER=1837673]@Heiwajima[/uSER] and @Lightwaves -and thank you for your replies-, your current pokémon both don't have enough happiness to use Headbutt outside of battle.

Check out the All information for the happiness of a Pokémon guide to know how to get happiness effectively:

- Quote for visibility -

08995067f26bc8c164220cd1b6f56a4d.png

x[/hr]

338066171483089813a32236a9c3c688.png

Methods affected by Soothe_Bell.pngSoothe Bell:

Walking. When you walk your Pokémon at the first spot—and only the first spot of your team order—your Pokémon will gain 1(2) happiness points each 216 steps. (This doesn't apply to land mounts, but does to water mounts).

Winning fights. When you win a fight against a Pokémon, regardless of battle type, all participated Pokémon in your team will gain 1(2) happiness. (Only works for Pokémon still alive at the end of battle).

Level ups. When your Pokémon get´s a level up, no matter how, it will gain 5(10) happiness.

Methods not affected bySoothe_Bell.pngSoothe Bell:

Vitamins.Bag_Protein_Sprite.png Protein, Bag_Iron_Sprite.png Iron, Bag_Calcium_Sprite.png Calcium, Bag_Zinc_Sprite.png Zinc, Bag_Carbos_Sprite.png Carbos, and Bag_HP_Up_Sprite.png HP ups will boost the happiness by 2 stats.

Bag_PP_Up_Sprite.png PP ups, Bag_PP_Max_Sprite.png PP Max and Rare_Candy.png Rare Candy will boost the happiness stat by 0, but you will get the level up happiness boost from using a Rare Candy.

EV Reducing berries. EV Berries will boost your happiness stat by 2 as long as you have 1 or more EVs in the according EV Stat.

Trading. When you trade a Pokémon it´s happiness will be reset to 70, therefore, it is only possible to gain happiness with this method when the traded Pokémon happiness is under 70.

x[/hr]

7e636af03870a3136e41427b695c7148.png

Pokémon gets defeated. You will lose 5 happiness in this case.

Trading. When you trade a Pokémon it´s happiness will be reset to 70, according to that it is only possible to lose happiness when the traded Pokémon happiness stat is above 70.

With this being said, I wish you to have a nice day!

- Locked -