WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RED SERVER?

Koreiamori

I have an account that I have not accessed for some time.

Today I tried to access my account and I could'nt do it. Could you please explain me what happened? I really want to play it again. I'll be waiting for your answer.

Hello koreiamori,

I'm really sorry about this inconvenience. The Blue and Red servers were merged into the Silver server, and Yellow was renamed Gold. You simply need to merge your accounts in order to play. You can do this by logging into your dashboard. Please be careful to select the correct account as your main. Choosing the wrong account as your main will result in you story data being lost.

If you still receive an “Invalid Password/Username" message after completing the merge, please change your password here. Make sure your new password contains both letters and numbers. This should resolve the issue.

You can find more detailed information about the merge errors here. For other information in general, you can view this post.

Your account has not been lost, and you simply need to merge. Everything will be there once you complete this step. Let me know if this works for you. I hope you have a great day.