2 Ideas for subway system.

Shay3100

Hey, it happened to me alot of time that i miss clicked on a city I wanted to go to, I really think a "Ok/cancel" window can be usefull.

1. Add confirmation windows after choosing a town, for example: if I choose viridian city instead of teleporting right away a window will appear and ask me if I'm sure that I want go there.

2.Make a month ticket for subway,for example I pay 100k and I can use "free" subway for a month. You could make restraints like 300H in order to get this.

Hope to hear from your Gm's :)

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

Re: "OK/cancel" subway

<r><QUOTE author="Skydaemon"><s>

</s><POST content="84573"><s></s>84573<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>
</s><POST content="84495"><s></s>84495<e></e></POST> I also thought of something new: make a free month pass (like real life bus) for like 100k :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Must say it like month ticket as real life, not "free" :))). Btw, agree<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thats what i meant :)</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

<r><QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="84777"><s></s>84777<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Skydaemon"><s>
</s><POST content="84573"><s></s>84573<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>
</s><POST content="84495"><s></s>84495<e></e></POST> I also thought of something new: make a free month pass (like real life bus) for like 100k :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Must say it like month ticket as real life, not "free" :))). Btw, agree<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thats what i meant :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yes if have it, people will use subway more</r>

<r>That is a nice idea shay agree and thumbs up for that <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:y:</E> <E>:y:</E></r>

620491_trainercard-Tyano123.png

Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites.

1. Add confirmation windows after choosing a town, for example: if I choose viridian city instead of teleporting right away a window will appear and ask me if I'm sure that I want go there.

I dont think you will have to pay twice if you missclick the town you want to go, So I dont see any need in this point.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"