Game Error?

Xinovator

Hey just woke up recently, washed up my face, ate breakfast.. and checked Pokemon revolution in both desktop and android.

Am I the only one who's having error connecting to the game?

Desktop: Tried many times in both server but can't get in to the game (stuck at main menu), often crashes.

Android: When tried connecting to any server the app crashes.

Is there anything wrong?

Hey just woke up recently, washed up my face, ate breakfast.. and checked Pokemon revolution in both desktop and android.

Am I the only one who's having error connecting to the game?

Desktop: Tried many times in both server but can't get in to the game (stuck at main menu), often crashes.

Android: When tried connecting to any server the app crashes.

Is there anything wrong?

Hi there. The servers are currently down due to the new client update maintenance. Unfortunately, there is no estimated time for when the update will be finished. Afterwards, you should be able to log on again. Also, please refrain from asking regarding server status here as it is against the rules. An announcement on our Official PRO Discord will be made once the update is complete. For more information on the new updates added this patch, please check out the Update Logs. You'll be able to download the new client from our Downloads Page after the maintenance as well.

With that said, will now be locking this thread. Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.