Goodbye (at least for now)

Gonna keep this somewhat short (or at least i hope) as I'm not overly fond of long drawn out goodbyes but like, here we are I guess.

When I first started PRO i had no idea of the journey I'd set off on, the people I'd meet, the friends that I would make.

For a little over two years I've played PRO, and I never once thought I'd be around this long in all honesty, but I'm so glad I did because I enjoyed (nearly) every moment of it

Anyways, pretty sure this is the part where people are like "hey shout out to these guys" and like, i could be here all day shouting out people who have made my time here worthwhile there is so many, so let's just start naming people yolo @Zekray @Dakivid @Judgement @CrosbieL @Burdy @Scorpia @PurpleMauth @Yogic @TerraXyZ @Leonidas92 [uSER=1529130]@Saxslayer[/uSER]

To all the Staff, for their dedication and work they've put into the game, to everyone from the discord i might have forgotten, to the community as a whole, thank you for putting up with me.

Will I be back in the future? who knows, only time will tell

Keep on keeping on

Gongon

• Like 9

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a massive fan of you Ben.

Hopefully we will see you around in future, but if not, I wish the absolute best in everything you go on to do.

Thank you for all of the fun you've brought to me in PRO, in external places, and thanks for being a great friend.

You know it's kind of a shame. All of the niceties and you're still from Leeds.

<3

• Like 1
WT76FErWT76FEr

@Gongon well Its my pleasure to know you in this game as well Gonbae, I will keep in touch with you around discord and hopefully you won't be vanished completely before me xD. But yeah at one point the party will come to an end. Enjoy whatever you plan to do next and shoot me a message on discord/facebook if you feel like doing so. I love you bae.