Bugg in my clothe (Eng Spa)

Joguar

English

Hi all. I hope they are well After the maintenance I go into the game, and I see that my clothes with which I disconnected was not the same and I found it strange, so I checked in my bag and saw that I was missing the Autunm clothe blue, and I found the other horrible clothe in his place that I had. And I'm sure that I did not change it, neither I made a trade, nor bought that other one. I think there was an error with those clothe. I hope you solve that. First of all, Thanks

Español

hola a todos. Espero que estén bien

Después del mantenimiento yo entro al juego, y veo que mi ropa con la que me desconecte no era la misma y me pareció raro, entonces cheque en mi bolsa y vi que me faltaba la Autunm clothe blue, y me apareció la otra clothe horrible en su lugar de la que yo tenia. Y estoy seguro que ni la cambie ,ni e echo trade, ni e comprado esa otra.Creo que hubo un error con esas clothe. Espero me solucionen eso . De ante mano gracias

Screenshot_1.png.b073ee4102134389c105a31c037bbe51.png

Screenshot_2.png.66e05199e23e74265c7cfa245e85c1e5.png

E6W75Tu.png

English

Hi all. I hope they are well After the maintenance I go into the game, and I see that my clothes with which I disconnected was not the same and I found it strange, so I checked in my bag and saw that I was missing the Autunm clothe blue, and I found the other horrible clothe in his place that I had. And I'm sure that I did not change it, neither I made a trade, nor bought that other one. I think there was an error with those clothe. I hope you solve that. First of all, Thanks

Español

Después del mantenimiento yo entro al juego, y veo que mi ropa con la que me desconecte no era la misma y me pareció raro, entonces cheque en mi bolsa y vi que me faltaba la Autunm clothe blue, y me apareció la otra clothe horrible en su lugar de la que yo tenia. Y estoy seguro que ni la cambie ,ni e echo trade, ni e comprado esa otra.Creo que hubo un error con esas clothe. Espero me solucionen eso . De ante mano gracias

Hey Joguar,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Can you try to delete your current PRO version and all other old PRO versions and re-download the new client?

PRO Downloads

Let me know if that helps.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hello,

I'm also having the issue that my clothes, or Cyan Gothic Dress, turned into Purple Gothic Dress. Redownloading the game did not fix the issue.

From what I've gathered, the issue (or part of it) seems to revolve around the Gothic Dresses, as I've seen the following:

-Autumn Cloth turning into Gothic Dress

-Gothic Dress changing color

-Gothic Dress disappearing. (probably turned into a different item)

I've also had a guild member mention that her Cat Ears were also gone.

It seems to me that there's an offset in ID happening around the Gothic dresses, which causes them to become the next item in ID order.

• Like 1

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png

Hello,

I'm also having the issue that my clothes, or Cyan Gothic Dress, turned into Purple Gothic Dress. Redownloading the game did not fix the issue.

From what I've gathered, the issue (or part of it) seems to revolve around the Gothic Dresses, as I've seen the following:

It seems to me that there's an offset in ID happening around the Gothic dresses, which causes them to become the next item in ID order.

then it is not necessary. Do you have to wait then?

E6W75Tu.png

look at the answer of haneroze. even so I release it again?

Im not sure what you mean but the new client which is available soon might fix this problem.

When the new client will be released, will be announced in our Official PRO Discord.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

English

Español

Hello,

Hi there. We have been receiving numerous issues with regards to the Goth and Autumn clothes, causing a change in outfit. This was caused by an error in IDs. We're aware of this issue and we're already working on a fix. However, there is no estimated time as to when the issue will be fixed. Please stay tuned in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for further announcements.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.