Do Akatsuki Robe, Akatsuki Headband, UA Uniform, Turtle School Uniform, Snorlax Mounts tradable?

Hahahaka

Do Akatsuki Robe, Akatsuki Headband, UA Uniform, Turtle School Uniform, Snorlax Mounts tradable?

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that all the new PvE clothes are untradable, as stated in the UPDATE LOGS and in the OFFICIAL PRO Discord announcements.

I would also remember you that those Items can be obtained, in change of PvE coins, by talking with the PVE Coin Master that can be found in the Battle Tower Entrace.

If you are interested in how obtain PVE COINS, you can check this guide PVE COINS GUIDE.

Hope this provided some clarification, have a great day !

thanks how about snorlax mounts?

Hi there. Just want to clarify a few things for you. This thread was left open to prevent you from trading these items as these items were not meant to be traded in the first place. The PvE Items such as Akatsuki Robe, Turtle School Uniform, Snorlax Mounts are not tradable and they were never meant to be tradable. UA Uniform and the Akatsuki Headband are not available to players as of now yet. Please stay tuned in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for further announcements.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

ok thanks

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.