losted items after update

Deathcore2727

i lost 25 % exp boost from my inventory bought it about 2 days ago for 60k and now i cant find it in my inventory , if any mods can check my account for me it would be nice

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that this is a common bug and that PRO STAFF has already worked on it and fixed it.

However, to apply the fix a new client will be released today.

I want to ensure you that it's just a visual bug and that your exp boost are in your inventory but you just can't see them, so you have not lost anything.

Keep an eye out on our OFFICIAL PRO Discord to see when the new client will be released.

Quoting the DEVELOPER Eaty Announcement on discord

Just a small announcements. There will be a new client update with the last few bug fixes tomorrow. The missing EXP boosts also counts in there as it's only a visual bug. The client update will be to fix bugs and to force all users to use the newest client. The update won't need long tomorrow and be pretty much done within minutes.

Hope this can help and answer your question, have a great day !

thanks alot

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The EXP boost can now been seen, however it is currently not activatable. This has been reported to our Developers and has been fixed. It'll take effect after the next restart or server crash. After this has happened, could you please check if it now works for you?

Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

yes i have seen it thanks u very much , u are doing nice job keep it up <3

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.