no miro mi persona solo sale la sombra

Bardales08

hola tengo este problema [ATTACH=full]52856[/ATTACH]

Hi there !

Before downlaoding the new client, did you delete all the old files and client of PRO and delete any possible related file?

If you alredy did it, there's nothing you can do for the moment. If you didn't do that, just try it.

___

However, i would like to inform you that this is a common bug and PRO STAFF is already aware of that.

The new client, that will be released soon, should be able to fix this issue and a lot of other issues that have been found with the latest update.

There is not a specific time for when it will be released, but you can keep an eye out on the #announcement on the OFFICIAL PRO Discord in order to be notified.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced and hope what i said above provided some clarification.

Have a great day !

Edited by Keita

¡Hola!

Antes de descargar el nuevo cliente, ¿eliminó todos los archivos antiguos y el cliente de PRO y eliminó algún posible archivo relacionado?

Si ya lo hiciste, no hay nada que puedas hacer por el momento. Si no lo hiciste, solo inténtalo.

___

Sin embargo, me gustaría informarle que este es un error común y PRO STAFF ya lo sabe.

El nuevo cliente, que se lanzará pronto, debería poder solucionar este problema y muchos otros problemas que se han encontrado con la última actualización.

No hay un momento específico para el momento en que se publicará, pero puede estar pendiente del # anuncio de la discordia OFICIAL PRO para recibir una notificación.

Lamento las molestias que ha experimentado y espero que lo que dije anteriormente haya proporcionado alguna aclaración.

¡Que tengas un buen día! [/ CITA]

¡Hola!

Antes de descargar el nuevo cliente, ¿eliminó todos los archivos antiguos y el cliente de PRO y eliminó algún posible archivo relacionado?

Si ya lo hiciste, no hay nada que puedas hacer por el momento. Si no lo hiciste, solo inténtalo.

___

Sin embargo, me gustaría informarle que este es un error común y PRO STAFF ya lo sabe.

El nuevo cliente, que se lanzará pronto, debería poder solucionar este problema y muchos otros problemas que se han encontrado con la última actualización.

No hay un momento específico para el momento en que se publicará, pero puede estar pendiente del # anuncio de la discordia OFICIAL PRO para recibir una notificación.

Lamento las molestias que ha experimentado y espero que lo que dije anteriormente haya proporcionado alguna aclaración.

Si lo hice entiendo pero si vuelvo a restuarlo osea lo restauro de la papeleria.

That happens to me too. Some recommendation to delete files since I delete the client's previous folder, are data stored elsewhere?

¡Hola!

___

¡Hola!

___

Si lo hice entiendo pero si vuelvo a restuarlo osea lo restauro de la papeleria.

Hi there. Could you please delete all your PRO Files and reinstall the new client found here? Let me know if this fixes your issue. If you're still unable to see your character, you may have to wait until the more updated client is released soon. Please stay tuned in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for further announcements.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

hola, descarge el nuevo cliente y aun sige lo mismo solo las sombra sale , y ahora q hago

Hi again @bardales08 !

Did you delete the old client and files before downloading the new client from the OFFICIAL PRO DOWNLOAD WEBSITE ?

If you already did that i would like to inform you taht, as stated in the announcements channel on the OFFICIAL PRO Discord, this is an error that occurs on older Systems.

You can try to update your operating system or your graphics cards. Please do note that this is simply a suggestion and isn’t guaranteed to fix your error.

Furtermore i would like to inform you that this issue is still being looked into.

Hope this provided some clarification, wish you a great day and weekend !

Hello there, if you have already tried updating your graphics cards/operating system, and that still hasn't fixed your missing character issue, then you will sadly need to wait a while. PRO Staff are currently looking into the issue and will hopefully come up with fix, but in the meantime you will have to remain patient until they do so. Sorry for the inconvenience buddy.

LightningV2.png