Please fix it and help me

Amitmehra

Hello , I want to tell that I m not able to catch any starter because of bug or something like that. First game not showing any characters(players) or npcs, all are shown transparent. And second more badest thing is I cannt able to catch any starter. When I encountered with any other wild the game runs well but when I encountered with any starter bulba, squirtle or char it always freez . I noticed it when it was happens third time with me . in first I trying to catch bulba in viridian and I catched many Pikachus but when bulba comes I got freez there .second I go for squirtle same thing happens with me . when this happenes with me in 3rd time so I m thinking its not a network problem its a bug or something when I encountered with only starters I m geeting freezing .. please fix it . or what I do to get rid from this .

I cannt able to catch any Halloween pokes..

664020784_whatisit.thumb.png.2eef93d3a3ab3d0fc0afb65f86900848.png

All three time ,game is freezed in the same screen when I throw pokeball its stuck in this . please please please fix this .

Hello , I want to tell that I m not able to catch any starter because of bug or something like that. First game not showing any characters(players) or npcs, all are shown transparent. And second more badest thing is I cannt able to catch any starter. When I encountered with any other wild the game runs well but when I encountered with any starter bulba, squirtle or char it always freez . I noticed it when it was happens third time with me . in first I trying to catch bulba in viridian and I catched many Pikachus but when bulba comes I got freez there .second I go for squirtle same thing happens with me . when this happenes with me in 3rd time so I m thinking its not a network problem its a bug or something when I encountered with only starters I m geeting freezing .. please fix it . or what I do to get rid from this .

I cannt able to catch any Halloween pokes..

[ATTACH=full]52954[/ATTACH]

All three time ,game is freezed in the same screen when I throw pokeball its stuck in this . please please please fix this .

Hey Amitmehra,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

You can try to re-download the current client in order to fix this problem. Make sure to delete all old PRO versions before you download a new client.

If that should not work, it be fixed with the next client which will be available today.

When exactly the new client is available, will be announced at our PRO Discord Server.

Regads Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution