where i can find linux client

Mrkarpkarp

i was playing in linux a while ago but now i cant find a linux client atm can someone help me?

Hi @@MrKarpKarp !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced!

As stated by the CC Fluffles in another thread related to the same topic, there isn't a Linux version released now because of the numerous bugs that have to be fixed on the other platforms.

It has also been stated that PRO STAFF prefer to fix first the bugs found on the other operating systems (Windows, Mac, Android)

Maybe the update will be avaialble in the future but, if it will be available, there is no estimated time as to when the Linux Client will be released.

You can keep an eye out in the #announcement channel in the OFFICIAL PRO Discord to be notified of any possible info related to that.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. There isn't a Linux version released as of now because of the numerous bugs that have to be fixed on other platforms. We prefer to fix the bugs found first before providing support for other operating systems. Perhaps, the update will be available in the future, but as of now there isn't one. There is also no estimated time as to when the Linux Client will be released. Please stay tuned in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for further announcements.

Hope this provided some clarification, have a great day !

Edited by Keita

hi @[uSER=1837673]Heiwajima[/uSER]

is there any alternative you can suggest in order to run it on linux? wine doesnt let me for some reason. because is a little difficult to grind on mobile :P

Hi again @@MrKarpKarp !

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that, in my knowledge, there are no official info about any way to play on a Linux device right now.

As stated above, if the client for Linux will be released, it will be announced in the #announcement channel in the OFFICIAL PRO Discord. However, there is not an estimated time.

Again, i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a great day, Keita/Heiwajima.

Thanks a lot!

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.