Reroll iv bug + VIDEO PROOF (Solved by Walrosskastanie, can be closed)

Crzbeelzebub

So i rolled my latios for a 2nd time today... and the outcome was it remained EXACTLY the same, not a single iv changed neither up or down.

i dont know how i can prove that without a video, that i didnt think about recording for that matter, but what are the chances of it remaining EXACTLY the same?

1/887.503.681 (31^6) that close to a bilion number is the possible iv combinations i can get, if my math is correct, those are the chances. Now i either hit some sort of jackpot here or its some sorft of bug.

and im sure for it cause its still HP fire, the 4x0's ivs are there the 30 spd 27 atk 08spatk 04def 03spdef 07hp, i looked on those ivs alot and thought hard to spend that 500k. cause it was the 2nd roll on that legend.

Edit: for all i know is i wasted 500k hard earned game cash for nothing, im well aware it could have turned to be worse but im also well aware it should have turn somehow, not exactly the same.

Please look into it and help me out here. thanks alot

EDIT3 rolled again, here is a video for you to enjoy, 2 rerolls gone, sadly proof for only 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C5XeFF6ATk

Edited by crzbeelzebub

Have you tried just relogging? There are lots of bugs like these going on right now from the client update, I've found multiple instances of items being used but not actually, same thing buying something said u bought but didn't get items or deducted money. Relogging fixes glitches like this.

Just to know, the probability to find exactly the same IVs is: 1 on 887503681. Since you already have the first IVs, the only thing matters is to find the same combination of IVs again, and each combination is almost unique.

So, it's more a bug that bad luck :x

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Just to know, the probability to find exactly the same IVs is: 1 on 887503681. Since you already have the first IVs, the only thing matters is to find the same combination of IVs again, and each combination is almost unique.

So, it's more a bug that bad luck :x

yup thats my point exactly.

edit: added a video of a 2nd roll, its a bug.

Edited by crzbeelzebub