Catching pokemon bug

Damarkojones

Whenever I encounter a rare pokemon (yes it only happens to rare pokemon) I use false swipe and then click on my item icon it usually freezes for a couple seconds to minutes before I can do anything on my pro screen. Sometimes the system just completely freezes and I have to shut off my pro. This is ridiculous the rarer the pokemon the bigger chance when I switch over to my item slot it freezes. Other than that my regular gameplay runs smoothly, why is this? As of today alone I missed 2 squirtle. I play on IOS, the screen just freezes like the image bellow (my mac is fine is only that game that stops working)854424271_ScreenShot2018-11-09at6_59_58PM.png.5c5caa8a20708f268417c9ffecdb027d.png

It is called "bag lag".

By right, this bug is removed in hte new client update.

However, if you still have it, there is a "fix"; every 3 ~ 4 minutes, click on the BAG icon during a battle(even if you do not wish to use any items).

This will not remove the "bag lag" but instead reduce the lagging time. So make it a habit to click on the BAG icon after a small amount of battles.

Hoped I helped.

• Like 1

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

Whenever I encounter a rare pokemon (yes it only happens to rare pokemon) I use false swipe and then click on my item icon it usually freezes for a couple seconds to minutes before I can do anything on my pro screen. Sometimes the system just completely freezes and I have to shut off my pro. This is ridiculous the rarer the pokemon the bigger chance when I switch over to my item slot it freezes. Other than that my regular gameplay runs smoothly, why is this? As of today alone I missed 2 squirtle. I play on IOS, the screen just freezes like the image bellow (my mac is fine is only that game that stops working)[ATTACH=full]53298[/ATTACH]

Hi there, Sorry for the inconveniences that occurred due to the Bag Glitch.

If your game freezes when opening up the bag, do not click anything. The client will sort itself out. You can avoid it by opening their bag every 5-10 minutes when farming, or simply waiting when it glitches. As quoted,

• Bag Glitch and Crash

This glitch is caused when there was a change in your bag items from the last time to the first time you open that during a battle. When you click the bag during the battle the client will have a small crash (most of the times gets solved just by waiting a few moments) as it is updating the bag information.

The longer the time between each opening of the bag the longer the crash will be, players usually experience it when running from a lot of common battles whilst hunting for a rare pokemon.

To prevent this issue open the bag every 5-10 minutes in battle, as it will maintain your bag updated.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.