pokemon borrowed from other player

Dabpommes

Hey there i have a question.

I asked another player today if he could give me pokemon for the johto league so i could go on with the game.

He gave me 3 very good pokemon but he told me to give them back as soon as i finish the league.

The problem is that he went offline as i wanted to give him his pokemon so i wasnt able to give them back yet.

Of course i now want to proceed with the game and my next step is entering the hoenn region.

The thing is that i cant come back to johto if he wants his pokemon back and now i have to wait until he comes online the next time.

My question is: am i allowed to enter hoenn and give him his pokemon after getting the 8th badge there or do i have to wait for him to come back online? Because he technically could report me for scamming him and i would get banned :/

well thats up to the player. In your case i would try to contact him via discord ingame or forums. I wouldnt risk a report thats what i think. I mean he gave you to finish johto and without his permission i would not start Hoenn.

Greetings

ps. there is the opportunity to do lending trades. So after a decided time of the trade the user will get his poke back when the time has ended. I can recommend to use this next time if you want to borrow pokemon so u dont have the problem with the return ^^

well thats up to the player. In your case i would try to contact him via discord ingame or forums. I wouldnt risk a report thats what i think. I mean he gave you to finish johto and without his permission i would not start Hoenn.

Greetings

ps. there is the opportunity to do lending trades. So after a decided time of the trade the user will get his poke back when the time has ended. I can recommend to use this next time if you want to borrow pokemon so u dont have the problem with the return ^^

thanks for your reply. But do you know if there is a way to ask a mod or something to transfer his pokemon back to the other player so that i dont have to do that?

thanks for your reply. But do you know if there is a way to ask a mod or something to transfer his pokemon back to the other player so that i dont have to do that?

Hi there. If you make a complaint with regards to the issue, I can have a Trade Mod look into the trade for you and possibly have the trade reversed. In the mean time, please try to contact the person who lent you the pokemon. (I assume it's Soggyteabag, but it seems as if you've already traded back the pokemon.) Nevertheless, in the future, please try to use our Lending System instead as it's more efficient for lending pokemon.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.