Hello, I have a doubt about account sharing

Snipergf

My girlfriend is coming to my city in some weeks and we pretended to play together in the same house, obviously in two different computers, at the same time. But we asked ourselves if this could ban both of us since we are going to use the same network acess, IP and so. Can someone help me with this? I didnt found any admin that i could ask. How can I get any information about this situation i got?

My girlfriend is coming to my city in some weeks and we pretended to play together in the same house, obviously in two different computers, at the same time. But we asked ourselves if this could ban both of us since we are going to use the same network acess, IP and so. Can someone help me with this? I didnt found any admin that i could ask. How can I get any information about this situation i got?

Hey snipergf,

as stated in our general rules:

3. Account sharing isn't recommended but allowed none the less. Any infraction done on your account is the responsibility of the account owner and punishments will be issued to the account no matter who was under control at the time.

Therefore, account sharing itself is no problem. Playing from the same location is also not really account sharing as you play from different accounts I suppose. But even if not, it is okay.

I hope that clarified your doubts. If you have any further questions, let it me know.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution