Move Wish

4569rath

I want to teach wish to my umbreon where can I get that

Hi there. You can teach Umbreon the move as an egg-move at any of the Daycares listed below for 15,000 Pokedollars. You'll have to talk to the Old Man and select the "Egg Move Tutors" option. Please do note that you'll have to complete the Egg Moves Quest in order to gain access of the area.

Route 5, Kanto

Route 34, Johto

Route 117, Hoenn

Solaceon Town, Sinnoh

Four Island, Sevii Islands

Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

i want to teach dracometeor to my salamence were can i get that move and wat is the play time to get that move

If you have discord i recommend to use the Reborn bot for more information my friend. The commands are pretty easy to handle.

f7cb5a72a3e8eaa8f64ed3bf4d917876.png

There are 4 different types of Move teaching.

The Move relearner that teaches a move that poke learned already but doesnt have anymore. It costs 2k by every Move Relarner. The spots for the Move Relearner are here:

Kanto: Cerulean / Saffron

Johto: Goldenrod / Blackthorn

Hoenn: Slateport / Sootopolis

Sinnoh: Hearthome / Snowpoint

TM/HM: This is a way teaching via TM or HM machines which you can find in the bags. You can buy this TM´s and use it to teach moves.

Tutor: There is also Move tutors all around the Map if there is no TM´s or the poke is only able to learn the move via tutor. If u search for the Moves via discord bot it will display you which type of move it is. For example a Move Tutor or TM´s and the number for the TM.

And last but not least the Egg moves which Fluffles explained detailed already above.

Hope it helps you in the future my friend.

Greetings

edit: Tutor Heaven is a special area that is only reachable for Ladder Player which has access to that area.

i want to teach dracometeor to my salamence were can i get that move and wat is the play time to get that move

Hi there. As stated previously, you can get Draco Meteor through a tutor in Dragon's Shrine for 15,000 Pokedollars. You can get it from Tutor Heaven as well if you're on the ladder last pvp season. To access Dragon's Shrine, you'll need the following. Do note that the Shrine is not the building in the water, but rather the cave on the East side of the cave.

-Get the Dragon membership (200 000$ at Blackthorn's Dragon Club)

-Get the Dragon Medalion (240 caught data, shown at said club)

-Defeat the Dragonite in Dragons Den B1F to be able to pass through him

-Defeat Lance further into Dragons Den B1F

For future reference, please use our Reborn bot, which can help you with all kind of in-game data. You can find the commands of our Reborn bot on our Discord Guide and use it in #bot-commands on our Official PRO Discord, or you can invite it to your own Discord Server from this link. Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.