Missing Item

Vampyre

Hello, I just downloaded the new version of PRO and I was wearing clothes I never had before on my account (Autumn Clothing Red) and my Gothic Clothes Red were missing. I guess they somehow got switched in the update or something. Is there anything that can be done? Here's a screenshot I took a few months ago on Vulcan island with the now missing clothes:1113096249_Screenshot(85).thumb.png.30fbc3fedf8b759136fe527d22a5252b.png

Thank you for your time.

Vileplume  sprite from HeartGold & SoulSilverVileplume  sprite from Platinum

Hello there, there was an issue with the Autumn and Goth clothes in the new client update that sort of switched everyone's Autumn Clothes with Goth and the other way around. For example my Autumn Blue clothes turning to Goth Cyan clothes. You can speak with Fashion Girl Emily in Celadon Mart however, and they can fix the issue with your clothes, giving you back your Goth Red clothes in return for the Autumn Red clothes you have currently.

• Like 1
LightningV2.png

I got them back, thank you very much!

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.