Kanto Poke in Hoenn Excavation

Yung1

It appears that the pokes in Hoenn Excavation are shown as Kanto Pokemon, i dont know if Kanto players can take them but its shown as in the screenshot below.

In addition, can you remove bind from tangela moveset in exca since its really annoying to sacrifice a poke to get your false swipe out :P

Edit: So far every shiny stone said "it seems there is nothing here" idk if its bugged or im just unlucky, every poke is tradeable to kanto players, i just confirmed that on a guy with 41 hours ingame time.

probug.thumb.PNG.d1887a128774cd90909ed1ea98d633fb.PNG

Edited by Yung1

Yea i think its just my RNG, but every shiny stone being empty kinda triggered me..

Still all exca spawns are kanto and still tradeable, id just like to know if its bannable to trade em.. Since everyone wants a kanto ferroseed :P

It appears that the pokes in Hoenn Excavation are shown as Kanto Pokemon, i dont know if Kanto players can take them but its shown as in the screenshot below.

In addition, can you remove bind from tangela moveset in exca since its really annoying to sacrifice a poke to get your false swipe out :P

Edit: So far every shiny stone said "it seems there is nothing here" idk if its bugged or im just unlucky, every poke is tradeable to kanto players, i just confirmed that on a guy with 41 hours ingame time.

[ATTACH=full]54397[/ATTACH]

Hey Yung1,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience if this had some impact for you.

The problem is known and will be worked on. I can't really tell you when this bug will be fixed but I will keep you up to date.

Regarding the shiny stones, it seems that you just was unlucky yet as I often saw people catching some Pokémon there.

Thank you very much for reporting this bug! :)

Have a nice day. ^^

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey Xylos,

the Bug had no impact on me so far :P

But i'd like to ask if theres a way to get Bind off of Tangelas moveset in Natural Site, since it really slows things down.

Anyways, thanks for your answer and have a nice day :)

Hey Xylos,

the Bug had no impact on me so far :P

But i'd like to ask if theres a way to get Bind off of Tangelas moveset in Natural Site, since it really slows things down.

Anyways, thanks for your answer and have a nice day :)

Hey Yung1,

good to hear that it had no impact so far. :)

It would be possible to remove the move in theory, I forwarded your suggestion. If you want, you can still state your suggestion in our Pokémon Spawn related - Suggestions | Feedback | Requests topic.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution