Lost data

Timusck

i stopped playing for a long time, probably i selected the wrong server when i merge to silver and then lost all my stuff,can someone help me?

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I've gone over your data and it seems as if you've merged your account correctly. You really only had a few minutes on Red. Perhaps you are talking about another account you had. Can you tell me if you remember having any alternate accounts and I can look into it for you?

Looking forward to your response.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I've gone over your data and it seems as if you've merged your account correctly. You really only had a few minutes on Red. Perhaps you are talking about another account you had. Can you tell me if you remember having any alternate accounts and I can look into it for you?

Looking forward to your response.

Ok i was wrong this is the main account but nevertheless the merge i can't still log in...

Ok i was wrong this is the main account but nevertheless the merge i can't still log in...

Hello there! If you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please be sure to change your password here. Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well. It is important to change your password on the Dashboard rather than the forums since they differ. If you encounter more issues whilst trying to merge, you may have a look at the Common Merge Errors: FAQ. You may also visit the Server Merge FAQ for some questions you may have.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.