Problem in the options

Tinap

i know that i Post many Problems but i just want to help.there is a problem with the options menu when i open it the daytime Changes and the Gul scale is like i did it

Hey TinapTron,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Firstly, its good if you post any kind of bugs/problems. It helps us and the Dev team to give a proper help in future and to fix this problems in order to improve the game. Feel always free to report any kind of bugs or problems.

I just changed my GUI a few times and I could not find any issue. I'm also not sure if I can follow you in every point, could you explain again what exactly is not working?

I would also be interested in on which device you play PRO (Android, Linux, Win x64/32).

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey TinapTron,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Firstly, its good if you post any kind of bugs/problems. It helps us and the Dev team to give a proper help in future and to fix this problems in order to improve the game. Feel always free to report any kind of bugs or problems.

I just changed my GUI a few times and I could not find any issue. I'm also not sure if I can follow you in every point, could you explain again what exactly is not working?

I would also be interested in on which device you play PRO (Android, Linux, Win x64/32).

Regards Xylos

i Play it on Android and i mean that the daytime changes when i open and close the options menu