merge servers

Sodin

I logged in to get back to wark, and to access my account, i have to say that i need to merge thr server from the dashboard, but i don't know how to this, so i ask for help. i want to a silver server

Hello there! Please do note that the Red server has now merged with the Blue server to form the Silver server and the Yellow server has now been renamed as the Gold server. 
If you haven't updated your client you'll have to download the latest update here!

I've also gone over your progress and it seems as if you've played on the Yellow server, which is why your progress is now on the Gold server. You may simply log on the Gold server and should still have your items and continue your progress. Unfortunately you cannot transfer servers as of now due to the topic being closed (It was closed on May 1st, 2018). If you'd like to transfer servers, you'd have to wait until the Admins open the topic once again. The topic and its requirements can be found here for future reference. Please stay tuned in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for further announcements. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand!

Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.