i cant defeated the trainers in indigo plateau in kanto

Yamking100

Hey, Yamking100

Below is a guide to defeat the Elite Four and the Kanto League Champion Lance.

CLICK ME

I personally prefer training or getting a gyarados. Gyarados is a very strong Pokemon that has multiple ways of sweeping opposing teams. Gengar also is a another viable option to help you with your struggles at Indigo Plateau.

If you go the training route I recommend Leveling these Pokemon in victory road and keeping them at there pre-evolution states until they are higher levels around the 80. This will allow them to level faster and and make your time grinding these Pokemon easier.

Now if you want to acquire these Pokemon via trade, the link below will be to the Forum Trade Hub. There you can create a thread for wanting to buy Pokemon for the elite 4 or borrow via lending service.

I hope this helps you with your difficulties. If you need anything else you can contact me here, In pms, or via DISCORD

Kindest Regards, Ryo

Hey, Yamking100

Below is a guide to defeat the Elite Four and the Kanto League Champion Lance.

CLICK ME

I personally prefer training or getting a gyarados. Gyarados is a very strong Pokemon that has multiple ways of sweeping opposing teams. Gengar also is a another viable option to help you with your struggles at Indigo Plateau.

If you go the training route I recommend Leveling these Pokemon in victory road and keeping them at there pre-evolution states until they are higher levels around the 80. This will allow them to level faster and and make your time grinding these Pokemon easier.

Now if you want to acquire these Pokemon via trade, the link below will be to the Forum Trade Hub. There you can create a thread for wanting to buy Pokemon for the elite 4 or borrow via lending service.

I hope this helps you with your difficulties. If you need anything else you can contact me here, In pms, or via DISCORD

Kindest Regards, Ryo

hi, thank you for help. i have gayados lv 76 but its not enough to pass the champion. i mean that i need more usefull pokemons for the battle. do you want screenshot of my team ?